Terms and ConditionsStonehaven Sea Safari will only allow entry onto the vessel 4 Brothers to those passengers who agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
- All Tours are undertaken at the sole discretion of the 4 Brothers skipper. The skipper’s decision in final.
- A full safety briefing will be given before each trip and all passengers must comply with the skipper’s instructions.
- All passengers undertake the trip at their own risk.
- Stonehaven Sea Safari holds full third party insurance for all passengers, but this does not cover any personal belongs.
- Safety whilst at sea is paramount and all passengers must wear the supplied life jacket. Waterproof suits and safety glasses are available as an option. Passengers must wear sensible footwear.
- No two voyages are the same and sightings of wild life cannot be guaranteed.
- Departure times are provided to passengers as guidance only. Sailing times may alter due to tidal or weather conditions and passengers will be informed if there is a delay in departure or return to harbour.
- Passengers appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed onto the boat. In such circumstances the passengers will forfeit their right to a refund.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated: if prior to departure, the offender will be barred from the trip: if at sea, the offender will be returned to the harbour. The offender will forfeit their rights to a refund
- All passengers must be able to get themselves up and down steps unaided.
- We advise that our trips are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- People with disabilities must be capable of managing steps, independently sitting, maintaining balance and understanding instruction as necessary. Wheelchairs and walking aids cannot be taken on board. Refer to Photos
- One adult per child under 10 years. For all passengers to be seated safely, and therefore be accepted as a passenger, a minimum inside leg measurement of 21 inches is required.
Height 60 cm / Depth 50 cmCancellation & Refunds
- Tours may be cancelled or altered at any time and without warning due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown of any part of the vessel’s equipment which could constitute a risk to the lives of passengers and crew.
- Where a trip is cut short as a result of bad weather or breakdown and such trip has run for less than 50% of the scheduled time, a refund or a voucher for a complimentary trip will be offered, depending upon the customers wishes.
- Any refunds of payments made by credit card will be refunded electronically back to the same account within 7 (seven) days of the cancellation. Refunds of monies paid by cheque or cash will be refunded by company cheque within 7 (seven) days of the cancellation.
- If a trip is cancelled due to poor weather or insufficient numbers, we will provide a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, we will issue a full refund if we receive more than 48 hours’ notice.
- With less than 48 hours’ notice, we reserve the right not to refund.
- If you miss, or are late for departure, no refund will be given.
- All passengers must be able to sit in a straddle position with the balls of both feet on the deck.
- Wearing a Life jacket is compulsory.
- Hold on tight.
- Support you own body weight to counteract any sudden movement.
- Be able to climb the harbour ladder (4 Brothers Seaside Supper only)
- DO NOT stand up unless requested to by skipper or crew member.
- Pay attention to instructions.
- If in the unlikely circumstance you end up in the sea, please DO NOT swim towards the boat: stay still and the boat will come to you.
- Potential defecation from wildlife.
- You may get wet
- Some people may find these trips exhilarating and some may experience an adrenalin rush.
All passengers to arrive 20 mins prior to the trip time to get protective clothes on and sign paperwork
All of us here at Stonehaven Sea Safari look forward to welcoming you on board the 4 Brothers